Saturday, April 12, 2014

Been Awhile

Haven't had anything to say, so stayed away.  Still don't.  lol.

I did turn my AC on in the bedroom last nite, and slept good.  It's been HOT.  I don't think i'll need it again for a while, but you never know.

I'm still doing great with the hip, leg problem.  I've been telling everybody about glusoamine and others are saying they are gonna try it too.  I did cut down on the dosage, and am now taking 2000 mg a day, not 4000.  I looked it up online and it was recommended to take by the 500s.

My car is still starting, but yesterday, it barely did.  I got home and haven't tried it today.  Of course, it's the weekend.  I will have to get out later, need a few things from the grocery.

See, told ya i didn't have anything to say, so yall tc, and

HAGD

6 comments:

  1. It is always good to see you post. You had lots to say. Now we know how you are feeling and that your car is acting up. Hope both situations improve real soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everytime i get in it, i'm hoping it will start. So far today, it has

      Delete
  2. Back in 2003, I was out in Ca. an' a nurse lady told me I should try glucosamine for my back pain. It didn't work. But I was expect'n it to work overnight. Maybe I should give it another try. Glad it helps you.....pain sucks ya know.
    Oh darn, more car troubles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes, or took me, about 4-5 weeks, and oooo boy has it helped.

      Delete
  3. My uncle takes glucosamine for his bad knees and swears by it.

    I remember you bought a car battery about the same time I did. Hope you can get it resolved soon...I just hate car problems :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, in Oct. I'm pretty sure it's the starter. But, my mechanic said he needed to catch it in action, lol. He gave me his phone number to use any time.

      Delete