Saturday, December 31, 2016

Want to Wish ALL a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'm not doing any good,,, this hip doesn't want to hold me up, so every step is very very slow. Rarely leave the house because of that.

Thot i was gonna have to go to the store to get a few things, mainly 2, to make chicken and rice from a very simple recipe, and o wow,,, my friend that sends me meals sent one of chicken and rice today! lol.

This friend cooks for a couple once a week, and told me it was no trouble to just put enough for me to make a meal too. I pay her a little, once a month, but this helps me so much. She does a lot more than once a week for me, and the one she sends makes me at least 2 meals... I was gonna make a pot of 16 bean soup too,,, just haven't done that yet. Got a package of corn bread mix out last week, but,, out of date as usual (for me),, tried it anyway, then threw it away. Didn't rise. Just bought ONE to cook. lol,, no keeping any for a future need.. would let it get old. It's sitting there on the counter with the package of 16 bean soup mix. Hate to rinse that mix, all those little things go thru the holes in the colander.

My feet and lower legs began swelling again a few weeks ago. Have an appointment to see my doc on tues. morning. Don't want anything messing up my surgery date on 2-13-17!

Update on my son... he fell again last week and broke the same bones that had just gotten well,,, his knee cap and some little ones in his foot. He also got bitten by a possum and had to take the rabies shots,, then refused to take the last one. The possum was on his porch facing off with a cat over cat food, and he swatted at it, and it bit his hand and wrist. It ran off, so no testing could be done and that's why the shots.

This great grand child is such an adorable boy,,, i can just sit and watch him forever. My g/dotter sent a video of him crawling and sliding on his belly backwards, down a long hall, stopping once to look back and turn to get to the stairs he had to go down. hahahaha,,, did a LOT of preparing for them! He's been running for a few months,, didn't say walking,, he kinda skipped that. He will go to the box of toys at my daughters and pick out a spoon or a whisk, then stir in a bowl or pan. He wakes up smiling, and in just a few minutes, he's going full blast again...running. He's got music in his soul,, will dance just hearing it... wish i could put a vid on here. It's on facebook, can't do it.

Ok, i'm just sitting here not having anything else to write about, so, yall have a


HAPPY NEW YEAR















14 comments:

  1. We got a great grandson, also. They just seem to light up our lives, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure do,,, love to just sit back and watch him,,, he's totally entertaining.

      Delete
  2. I hope you and yours had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and are looking forward to a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiber optics provide high information security. An optical fiber can not be extracted for information theft by conventional electrical means such as surface conduction or electromagnetic induction, and is difficult to extract in the form of optical signals. The rays propagate at the fiber center and there is little or no light coming out of the fiber. Even if it is extracted from the fiber, it can be detected by examining the light output at the end. While satellite and microwave information signals can be easily collected to decode.
    gai goi, gái gọi hà nội, gái gọi cao cấp, Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Đống Đa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot currency converter app
    currency converter box free online

    ReplyDelete
  5. After study a number of of the blog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and will be checking again soon. Pls take a look at my website as well and let me know what you think
    https://autoketing.com/project/discount-master
    https://apps.shopify.com/discount-master
    autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.
    https://autoketing.com
    shipping bar app
    shipping bar shopify

    ReplyDelete
  7. email with love
    email with love download
    autoketing
    Could not thank you enough for the blogposts on your web-site. I know you add a lot of time and energy into all of them and really hope you know how much I enjoy it. I hope I’ll do a similar thing person sooner or later

    ReplyDelete
  8. abcya games for school
    free friv land click here
    iogames hot 2018
    I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot.
    dien dan gai goi, gai goi hn, gai goi vip, gai goi sg, gai goi cao cap ha noi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fire truck crazy race free
    Free unblock the ball
    Games princess and adult princess
    Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on. and I’ve been at the glance out for such info

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
    jogos io gratis
    friv free online juegos
    2 player games for boy

    ReplyDelete


  12. food games 2019
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games free
    Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete