Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving around here

I wasn't able to go, but my brother took me up to the gate so i didn't have very far to walk. I was really hurting so even that distance was hard for me, but i slowly made it. I stayed down as much as possible, but there was just a certain amount i had to do, like go around the 2 tables loaded and fill my plate, just a bite of this and that,,,go to the bathroom a few times, almost killing me to get up from the low toilet. I came home and took a nap later, then went back. Couldn't get up by the gate, but got as close as i could, and there was a big crowd in the garage already playing poker....Later went in the house and got a plate to take home. By 5 or so i was hurting bad enough i had to come home.

Couldn't do anything about the pain for the rest of the day and night..HORRIBLE...
Stayed down most of the day Friday because of the pain, and today it's a little better. Gosh, that injection sure didn't last long.

That was my Thanksgiving. Hope everybody's was a lot better!

Yall tc, and

HAGD

12 comments:

  1. I hope they hurry up with your hip replacement. Make sure you don't get one of those that have been recalled. I keep seeing adds on TV about the recall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, and thats one of the ?s ill be asking.

      Delete
  2. Will be saying a prayer for you on your surgery day.

    My son says God does Miracles.

    Andrēa in MN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o yeah, both my son and i know that without a doubt.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your sharing articles. I have been finding interesting posts and your articles are what I need. They are really useful and engaging. They are precious pieces of advice. I can branch out with new knowledge. Learn captivating things. Hope you will upload more me.
    sales pop
    pop up sales

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the best to share us about this redesign. Trust you won't get tired on making posts as useful as this
    Thanks for the information. I follow your news daily. We would love to hear more from you, just keep posting. Cheers.
    https://autoketing.com/project/discount-master
    https://apps.shopify.com/discount-master
    autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.
    https://autoketing.com
    shipping bar app
    shipping bar shopify

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could not thank you enough for the blogposts on your web-site. I know you add a lot of time and energy into all of them and really hope you know how much I enjoy it. I hope I’ll do a similar thing person sooner or later
    email with love
    email with love download
    autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. abcya games for school
    free friv land click here
    iogames hot 2018
    I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Crime city 3d 2 Games online
    Top burger Games

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fire truck crazy race free
    Free unblock the ball
    Games princess and adult princess
    Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on. and I’ve been at the glance out for such info

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games free
    basketball games online
    soccer games online
    I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete