Saturday, April 19, 2014

Back Again

Darn it, i've been looking all morning for my clippie, tooth, and still haven't found it.  I even went thru the trash,, yuk.  Wasn't a whole lot in it, tho.  I always take it out, and put it in the holder with water, and it's not there.  Soooo,,, have NO idea where it could be, now.  I take it out after i eat supper.

Way back, i was eating lunch at a local bar b q place, and the last bite i took, had something hard and broke that tooth all the way thru the root.  Had to go right then and get it pulled.  This "clippie" just snaps in and has worked so good.  Guess i'll stay toothless there,,,,lol.  I think it's the eyetooth.

My car is still starting, and a couple of times sure did take a long time to do it.  I still wonder every time if it's going to or not.  Kinda bad.  What if i have to go out of town?  At least here, i can call for help.  I carry jumper cables, and the 2 jumper boxes quit working.  If it does it when i'm out somewhere, i can at least see if it's the battery or not.

I don't know how many of yall like the games online, but my favorite is www.onlinebandit.  It's with real people and has lots of different ones.  I like ludo best.  Painted yatzy is good too.  I think DD mentioned them.

Yall keep your eyes out for my clippie,,, lol.  And tc,

HAGD

8 comments:

  1. Dang, I hate when that happens. For me, not necessarily a tooth, but other stuff....where it at, I put it right there? I would suggest a new one, but do ya really need that tooth? You say "eye tooth". What the hell is a eye tooth? Can ya see it's miss'n when ya smile? Anyhows, I hope it shows up.

    I don't blame ya bout start'n your car. I would worry too if'n I was out of town....well, in town too. It ain't that long ago ya got a new battery, so I too would suspect the starter. It does need to be checked out....the battery at least so you will know. Hmmmmm, could there be corrosion on the battery posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you smile big, it shows. Still haven't found it. Gotta be here in the house but i've looked good everywhere. Thing cost a little over 300.00.
    No corrosion, first place to look. lol, ain't no dummy here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find your clippie, but at least it is only one tooth. My friend told her worthless son not to forget to bring his father's dentures from the hospital and of course the idiot did. Left his father toothless!

    Having no family or friends close by I rely on Triple A ( American Automobile Association) it has always been a lifesaver for me. Hope your mechanic can come fix your car soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's waiting,, can't fix it til he knows for sure what it is.

      Delete
  4. I do like some games I find on line but I have never been to the sites you mentioned. Guess I will have to try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like OB, like playing with real people. See ya there!

      Delete
  5. I have typed OB into Google and can't find any games or anything I would want to go to.

    ReplyDelete