Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Been a While

Well here it is,,, almost 11pm,, and i have been to bed, tossed and rolled for over an hour, and got back up. This is almost every nite. I'm so tired during the day i just sit and stay on the computer, or watch tv. What a life!  I'm not making any progress with my walking, but it has nothing to do with my hip (it's great), it's all the years i had before, not being able to walk much. So now i have a lot of catch-up to do. IF i could sleep!

My feet start hurting after i go to bed with neuropathy. I sit up until i get so sleepy i have to go back to bed and hope they'll let me sleep.

I looked at BBs blog and he hasn't posted either. Has anybody heard from him?

Sure hated to hear about Dusty. I know that'll take a long time healing. Be ready there, Dizzy. Are you making big pots of food, like stews, chili, beans, spaghetti, etc? That way not a whole lot of cooking....Me? I'd do a lot of pickup. Even the freezer section at the store has lots of prepared foods. Guess you can tell I don't do a lot of cooking...I can make a peach cobbler with a can of peach pie filling,  a pie crust out of the refrigerator section, torn up into the pie filling, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar... Now how easy is that?

Got me hungry,, having to cook a piece of toast. lol.

My g/dotter brought the little man up on Saturday. He is a super entertainer. Has copper color hair, and my bro has christened him Copperhead.... He does all the kids. Calls one Freckles, and I asked him why one time... said he had ONE on the side of his face.  Well, anyway, Copperhead is 20 months old, and the only time i saw him still, was when Daniel Tiger was turned on. Now i know where he gets his moves...rolling his shoulders, bending his knees, and rolling his hips too. Shaking his head... o yeah, he's got em. She said he really impressed a lot of people at a music fest they had been to.. Got the folk music fest coming up next week, in Kerrville. People camp out in a pasture!! for 3 weeks, in that horrible heat... I hope she takes a leash, seriously. That little red head RUNS all the time.

I'm sitting here staring into space, so guess I've run out of anything to say. Yall tc, and
HAGD












12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back in the blogger world.
    Hope your ailments improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the doc increased the gabapinton (hate it) but i think it is helping. thank you

      Delete
    2. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
      Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
      including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
      Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
      500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
      forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
      any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
      contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
      IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
      ORGANIZATION

      Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

      Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
      Email : join666cult@gmail.com

      BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
      BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
      THANKS...

      Delete
  2. Me Trouble?
    How are you these days?
    Let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you are well. Talk to us if you are able.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find melatonin to give me quiet peaceful sleep. You might wish to try it - none of that 'drugged' feeling next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time for my annual check in, that never gets a response. But Happy New Year anyway..!!
    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been nearly 4 years. Hopefully you're okay??

    ReplyDelete