Wednesday, February 18, 2015

OOOO MERCY

So many settings to do, but, i did get my printer going. Gosh, don't know how, it's wireless, and my nephew did it on the old one. But somehow, i got it.

Still lol about BB finding the bookmarks too. It even has the "import from firefox", so those are there too.

DAMDAMDAM, just lost half this post.

I still can't get one game site to download, and i use it every day. I'll work on it later.

BB, not gonna take any pics of this laptop, nothing different. Just the name, Acer.

This doesn't have Windows picture program, nor movie. Maybe have to look for those later. I put on Picasa but don't really like it.

Yall tc, and

HAGD







5 comments:

  1. Has Internet Explorer bookmarks too...You find them from the firefox ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to read this because it throws me back to the two new laptops I bought before throwing in the towel. About the only piece of accidental luck I had was I had important things tucked into something called LOCKBOX that is free and uses the "cloud" (?) I also write down all my passwords in a book or I wouldn't be able to get into facebook. As it is, I can't get into my bank account, or my charge card, and I'm keeping it that way. I might have trouble getting in, but a hacker wouldn't have any problem crushing me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah haave that forbackup too, just haven't had time to do it. Keep all passwords in a tablet too. My emails were all there from the old pc, so i still had all those accounts (I pay most of my bills online so keep them in a "saved emails" folder.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on getting it all figured out! Wish I was as computer savvy as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a puter since 96, lots of time to fool around

      Delete