Friday, February 21, 2014

Nothing Going On

I did NOT know what day it was today,,, Thursday or Friday.  I finally saw it on TV,,  Good thing i don't have anything i had to do.

My hip is wonderful.  It doesn't hurt to walk.  Since this is just the 3rd day, i'm still taking it easy, not pushing it.  It usually takes a few days to take full effect.  No spasms at all.  I can't raise my leg much yet, but not having to drag it when i walk.

My computer stills gives me trouble sometimes.  Then i spend a couple of days,, trying to get rid of stuff that's showed up.. I'm running malware quite a bit.  It's mainly in mozilla firefox.  Sooo, i'm using IE most of the time, and i even put google chrome on too.  Firefox still has my full list of bookmarks, so can't just get rid of it.  And yes, i did import.

I wake up so much during the nite,, thirsty, having to get up to get a drink.  Last nite when i went to bed i used that biodene and didn't have the thirst like usual, so going to do it again tonite, and see if it will always help.

Got no plans,, and a weekend is coming up.  Wow, last one of Feb. too.

Yall tc, and

HAGD


8 comments:

  1. Have you tried "Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit " (www.malwarebytes.org/antirootkit)? It is free (has a free and paid version I think), and it is real good...especially if you run it while in safe mode AFTER you have downloaded and got all the updates so it is current....then start in safe mode and run it. I think it will help a lot. --Dave (GoingRvWay.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i just used it also. Haven't tried safe mode tho,, thx.

      Delete
  2. Glad your leg is feeling better. Being able to walk without dragging it is a plus for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear your leg is better.

    Wish I was more computer knowledgeable, I am having a lot of problems with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Dave, above, said, use those and see if it fixes anything. It does on mine.

      Delete
    2. I am going to try Dave's fix but I am so dumb I don't know what is or how do I get to a safe mode? :-(

      Delete
    3. I have to look in Help, to see how, too.

      Delete