Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Did Add on Yesterday

Just in case you missed it, I added on to my post yesterday, had to after reading about DDs dogs.

Might be starting some therapy for my hip, talked to him yesterday, and he can change it for the hip, not the spine.  He's supposed to call today.  I think I need it because of the way I had to get around for a couple of months. 

I slept good last night, don't know what happened the night before.

Anyway, thx DD, for the good memories.

Yall tc, and

HAGD

5 comments:

  1. Love your cat story... I've got some great memories (and great stories) about my 2 favorite Siamese cats... smartest critters that I've ever been around. One great story about the time my cat scratched the hell out of my ex-husband... same cat (who really was very gentle) hissed at my ex-motherinlaw and scared the crap out of her. Really smart cats... good judge of people ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My vet said they shouldn't be classified as cats. Had 2 that were unreal, so smart.

      Delete
  2. Glad I could help with the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats have been so smart and like Odd Essay said...a good judge of people.

    On the other hand the only dog I ever had was not so bright and I had to defend him from other dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I had a wimp of a german sheppard, but that's how I wanted her. Great dog with my kids.

      Delete