Friday, March 29, 2013

Time Flys

Gosh!  Can't believe it's been almost a week since I've done a blog.  And still, nothing to write about.  How can it be so boring?

I've added new blogs to read, and it's taking so much time to do that, i'm not wanting to do my own.  I don't want to spend all day on these,,,lololol.  So, what to do?

Good Friday.  Not sure what all is closed today.  Not that it matters.  Well, maybe the library,, they are holding a book for me.  It's the last Linwood Barclay they have, and it's in large print.  His books are soooo good, I had to stay up late last nite to finish one, just couldn't put it down.

Glanced at the weather earlier, and dropped my jaw... Gonna be in the 50s!!!! next week!  For the high.  I keep thinking our Easter spell has come and gone, and back it comes again.

Update on my son,,, his foot was getting lots better then yesterday, wham.  Back to swelling and turning red again.  He has an appointment for 2:15 today, being Friday, and a long weekend.  Gotta see what is going on.  Everything else is doing so good, even his back.  I'm still having trouble believing low sodium and potassium can cause the problems he was having, but,,,i guess it can. 

i'll try not to wait so long to get back here.  But, no promises.  Like I told DD, I am here, reading everybody's every day, and I do comment on his for sure.  He always does on mine too.  TYTYTY DD.  Makes it seem worth while.

Yall tc, and

HAGD

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back old gal. Missed ya.
    I know what you're talk'n bout be'n bored an' stuff like that. Maybe you could take up golf'n or remote control "toys".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that your son took a turn for the worse. Hope he gets back to as good as new real soon. It is too late for us older ones but not for him at his young age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been to the Doc, now, and he got another shot and some more pills. Checking for gout, but we don't think that's it

      Delete
  3. Dizzy's blog yesterday made me think of you... you're one of the ones I look for each day and worry a bit if you don't post. Okay... I'm not going to dial 911 or anything, but... some folks you just get used to their daily post. Hope your son gets his foot problem fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but I did say in a post that I wouldn't be doing it every day. I know how I have worried about people too.

      Delete
  4. I was commenting to my mother all the problems your son has had with low sodium and potassium. I never knew it could cause so many issues.

    I sincerely hope his doctors appointment goes well and he can get back to his normal life. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I answered about the doc's visit above, to DD.
      That sodium thing was all new to us too.

      Delete
  5. Know what you mean about not posting every day. At one time I sure tried, but now days seems like there is either nothing to blog about or I have other stuff to do. I should be doing other stuff right now. ;) Hope they can get your son straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think my mind needs a rest,,,hope it will come back...

      Delete