Sunday, March 31, 2013

Have a Happy Day

Had to say "HAPPY EASTER TO ALLLLL" 

I just heard it thunder.  My nephew always does a big bar-b-q on Easter, then all the little ones do the egg hunt.  Don't know about today.  How the weather will be.   We have thunderstorms forecast.  I went out there for a while late yesterday, both bros were out there too.  Watched them play a few games of washers.  Then niece showed us a new game, for me, with dice, called left, right, center.  I left when they started getting their money out,,,lolololol.

Last week there was a raid in this county and also the one to the East.  3 game rooms, online gambling.  I did that 'til I lost my $50,00,,,lol, then I quit.  \

Still hear some thunder somewhere.  Guess i'll look online and see what we have.  So yall tc, and

HAGD

4 comments:

  1. I am seeing on your little weather window on the upper right rain and thunder. Lucky you!

    May you and your family have a great Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining here as well.... hope your BBQ wasn't rained out! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just cloudy and hot here and humid here. We surely need that rain, send it on this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It keeps coming over,,,wooohoooo. Hope it's not raining out the cookers too, but I bet they have it covered with something. Just heard on the scanner, chance of severe weather til 10 pm.

      Delete