Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Over the Hump,,again,,

Not much going on, so gonna be really short today.  Been on the phone with 3 different people, about this meeting Friday with the mayor, and us.  We have another recruit to help, and he's gonna be there too.  I was told the mayor is wanting to just close this whole thing, leaving it like it is, gate and all, soooo,,,we'll be prepared.  He doesn't even have a vote unless there's a tie between the council!!  So he needs to be keeping that mouth of his shut.

Gonna be gone tomorrow, with my son to San Antonio to his doc, to get the spinal block in his back.  I might have to do some driving, makes him sleepy after they give him some stuff.  I don't mind driving there, nothing like Austin.  I don't know where he has to go, what part, or anything.  We're going in my car, i feel better driving it.

Yall tc, and

HAGD

2 comments: