The lady at the insurance agency played around with mine, got it down over 200.00. I told her, that'll work! The house was left at replacement, but the hhgoods were not, which made a lot of difference. Then the deductible was changed to 2%. Don't remember what else, maybe the outside stuff changed too. And the personal stuff.
If you love cabbage, you are going to freak out about how good this is! This is a simple side dish worthy of a dinner party and couldn’t be easier to make. Four ingredients, a couple of minutes to... prepare and toss in the oven for an hour.
1 (approx 2lb) head of organic green cabbage, cut into 1″ thick slices
1.5 tablespoons olive oil
2 to 3 large garlic cloves, smashed
freshly ground black pepper
spray olive oil OR non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Pull outer leaf off cabbage (it’s usually dirty and nasty looking), cut cabbage from top to bottom (bottom being root) into 1″ thick slices.
2. Rub both sides of cabbage with smashed garlic.
3. Use a pastry brush to evenly spread the olive oil over both sides of the cabbage slices.
4. Finally, sprinkle each side with a bit of kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
5. Roast on the middle rack for 30 minutes. Carefully flip the cabbage steaks and roast for an additional 30 minutes until edges are brown and crispy. Serve hot and Enjoy!
Stole that from FB,,, lol, and I have it cooking now. I do love cabbage. It's about time to turn it over. Smelling good. Might get done in time for my lunch, biscuits and gravy.
I just have NOOOOO Christmas spirit,,,, these are just days to me. I have to keep reminding myself that it's Wed. Gonna cook the potatoes tomorrow, then all i'll have to do Wed. morning, is cook the cabbage, (12 mins) and put it all together. My bro B has his 20 year old son, and a friend of his, living with them. I call them the "Handies" lol... It's great to have them when you need stuff done. Like, there'll be one of them to carry my huge hot pot in.
Thot about the date last nite, then thot,,, NOT gonna put up my little tree now! It's really pretty, a small fiber optic one.
You know, the last time my leg, hip area were giving me so much trouble, I had that injection put into my hip joint. Maybe that's what I need now, not the spine stuff. It sure made a world of difference. I've asked my son twice, if he will go with me Thursday, and he won't commit, soooo,,, won't ask him any more! You help your kids always, whenever they need it, but,,, And maybe it's just mine. My g/dotter does, so maybe i'll ask her. IF NOTHING ELSE, I'LL GO BY MYSELF!!! If he does something and I can't drive, i'll call someone to come get me.
Well, hope someone besides me, likes cabbage,,lol. Yall tc, and