Monday, January 7, 2013

Just a Little Bit

Like everybody, I guess, nothing going on,,,seems nothing to say.  The pelicans are still at the park, which I find so amazing. 

Hadn't heard from J all morning, finally called, and he's still having bad trouble.  This cold has really hurt him, and he's not getting sleep cause of the pain.  Then now he said there's no water out there.  So he's coming here.  His appointment is Fri. morning, so he'll be able to find out more of what's going on.  I told him to write all his questions down so he won't miss any... I have to.

I know the doc has told him it'll be about 4 months with these spasms, and it's been 2 1/2.  But they are severe and his feet lose feeling between the med  he takes for it.

Well, that's it,,,not much more than nothing.   So, tc,  and

HAGD

3 comments:

  1. It sure sounds like something is going right with him. It is good that your are going to the doc's. Hope he can get some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about writing things down to ask the doctor. If I didn't do that I would forget something important, I'm sure. I sure hope he gets some reassurance from the doc - seems like the worst should be over though.

    I didn't really believe mh dr when she told me it would take a month after the pneumonia before I really got better. But it did, and I did! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will let yall know after seeing the doc on Friday.

    ReplyDelete