Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January's Half Gone, Yall,,,,

J called earlier and said he had something for me.  Good thing he did tell me it's a breakfast taco,  cause i'm getting really hungry.  Would have eaten if he hadn't. 

I got out yesterday, briefly, and went to both parks to check on the pelicans and didn't see them.  I'm hoping they were just staying out of the wind as best as they could.

I've just realized today that Jan. is 1/2 gone.  And Feb. is just 4 short weeks, so we're well on the way to spring, well, here, anyway.  And I know there can be  bad stuff way on into April, but,,,that's not a regular thing.  Easter spell?  lol...

Taco's here, yall tc, and

HAGD

4 comments:

  1. You may not believe it but it is suppose to get below freezing here tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol DD yeah I will, I've lived in TX all my life.

      Delete
  2. I haven't had a taco for a long time, but now that you mention it I'd better plan on finding some real soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lololol,,, These are breakfast tacos. And soooo good.

      Delete