Monday, January 21, 2013

Holiday?

How's this Monday morning for yall?  So far so good here.  Just got thru reading all my blogs, will try to get a little bit posted on mine.

Wanna thank Luci and Loree for taking off the verify thingy,,,I don't comment if I have to do those.  And I don't comment on blogs that have no reply place.  When questions are asked, I like to see an answer too, even from other people.  But,,i do read them.

Whatever stuff I had is gone,,,felt good yesterday and today too.  Wasn't the flu, was just in my head.  And no fever.  So far, flu shot seems to be working.  My son won't take them, cause he says every time he did, he ended up with the flu.  Who knows?  I took the pneumonia vaccine, and started having it,,,lol.

I haven't seen the big buck out back,,look when I think of it.

Seems there's lots of businesses closed today,, not just city and county, and government.  Had to turn my tv off at 9, sure wasn't interested in the inauguration.  I avoid politics. Always told people in bars,,no talk of politics or religion.  Did I ever tell you I bar tended for a while?  Loved it.  It was during an unemployment time, and I was paid in cash.  I drew that for 11 months,,didn't really want to find another job until I had to.  After working for 18 years, I had a long vacation...

That was when I got into home health care, and loved it.  After those 11 months.  Went back to bookkeeping later, to make a living, but ended back up in HHC, but with a better position that paid really well.  lololo,,, til they laid us all off.   Another long unemployment, then retirement.

Haven't seen the pelicans lately.  I was hoping they would stay for the winter, and come back next year.

Did yall read Lotta Joy's, Witless Relocation Program, blog today...hahahahaha,,,She hit it right on the head...The link in on mine so go check it out...

Yall tc and

HAGD











8 comments:

  1. My flu prevention shot is work'n too. It's called vitamin 'C' in mega dose. Ain't nobody gonna stick no big ol' 16 penny nail in my arm.....ain't gonna happen.
    Sure would like to see a pic of that big buck. Keep look'n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a pneumonia show every 5 years and still get it at least once a year. Didn't get a flu shot this year, but from what I hear it doesn't cover all the strains out there now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I got that too. I believe in prevention, so I got the flu shot too.

      Delete
  3. Disappointed.................... First. An "American" not interested in the inauguration of a President. THEN. To refer readers to a blog that makes a mockery of a real American. Disappointed. Have been reading your blog for years. Today I lost all respect for you. Sad...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to comment on the blogs I read but it is a pain if they have the two word verification and even worst if you ask a question and they don't even bother to answer...not just mine but NOBODY's questions!

    Glad you are feeling better and that it was only a scare. I am still debating on whether or not to get a flu shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get it too, about blogs. Getting replies to my comments is so enjoyable, I look back too, in them.
      BTW, love your new pic.

      Delete