Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just Not in the Mood

O gosh,,being pushed into messing with that gate thang again.  I've committed to going to the council meeting next Monday for discussion, which means we have to come up with what we want to say.  The gist of it is,,,, why hasn't something been done!  Now, i have to spend time getting info together to do this.  Don't get me wrong,,there are 2 more of us, but it still has to be done.  O well, don't wanna think about it now.

My son is staying put,,in AC, but likes to have company.  So i'm going to visit him in a few minutes.  His gf is back at school now.  It doesn't actually start until next week, but the teachers have to be there early.

I'm sure glad DD has a sense of humor,,,cause i've been kinda picking on him,,about going on a trip in that huge new home,,ac at that!  So DD, you do know i'm just teasing you don't you?  lol,,some people you can't.  I know you have reasons.

Ok, that's all folks,,yall tc, and

HAGD











8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about teasing someone when they can't see the twinkle in your eye, or maybe even hear the laughter in your voice. Words just sit there on a page, and we have to hope that the person reading them isn't super sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever worry about me. I just love humor in all things. They say laughter allows you to live longer, so I laugh all I can (grin). I get taken wrong a lot of times, so when I comment on blogs, I try to hold my tongue (or fingers from the keyboard). Hay, if you can't laugh, I pity you. (Not you, I mean "you" in general if "you" fit my description) OH Heck, you know what I mean, don't you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I've PO'd off DD at least once. Didn't really intend to just gouging at one of his gripes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DD has a great sense of humor, so i think you're ok,

      Delete
  4. Good luck with that gate issue, I know you put a lot of work into that. It is a shame nothing has been done about it.

    Hope your son can get operated soon.

    ReplyDelete