Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blogs ARE Family

It was such a shock to read about Ben this morning!  It hit me hard, even tho we didn't get along, didn't see eye to eye,  i still feel like a  family member has passed away.  Get tears every time i'm thinking about his finally getting his Casita, getting it ready to go.  Yes, i still read his blogs every day, even tho i was blocked from making any comments. 

Maybe when this shock gets better,,, i can see that he went the way i want to.  Like MY Dad. 

His Aunt in NM helped me with my Indian ancestry, gave me ways to go back and try to find the connections i needed.  She is an amazing woman, sharp as a tack too.

I'm getting tears too, when i think about his 2 rug rats.  How lost they must be.  My Jude is about the same age as i am, in his cat years, and the thot of going before he does, just is not good. 

I regret not knowing he went to the hospital, so i could have had him in my prayers.  I never went back to any blogs after yesterday morning, so i missed it.  The last i had seen was his friend from Austin was coming.

This is my tribute too, to a member of our blogging family.  Amazing how close we are.

Yall tc, and,,this is hard to say right now, but

HAGD

13 comments:

  1. I feel the same way you do. I have been crying since I found out this morning of his passing. I too feel like I have lost a family member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU go find out about those leg cramps! You were in my thots as soon as i read about Ben.

      Delete
  2. I don't know who you're talking about, but I've always wished my husband knew how to use my blog...IF anything happens to me. So, I figured "go to who you trust' and it was a fellow blogger. She has all my passwords and I KNOW she trusts me equally. Blog CAN be family. Some can turn into the worst of family too, but that's rare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was reading his blogs before i had one myself. And your right, i have my niece here on my blog, i need to tell her to pass the word along if and when something happens to me. She could just post it as a comment without having to log in.

      Delete
  3. Well, let me put it this way. I found out my tear ducts still work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what u mean. Now,, WHERE IS BB????
      Really a sad day.

      Delete
  4. I was not aware of Ben's passing until today when I read this. It is a shock when something like this happens so suddenly. He is now back with Ann.

    Goldie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like,,,the first thing i read!! i was so shocked. So hard to believe.

      Delete
  5. What happened? You're all talking like everybody knows what happened to Ben? Was an announcement made somewhere? This is frustrating. I liked Ben and was in communication with him about his Casita. Please help me accept this news by telling me what the heck happened. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "It was such a shock to read about Ben this morning." Where did you read about Ben?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind. I found the announcement on another blog. Sorry if I sounded testy. The news is so upsetting.

    ReplyDelete