Sunday, November 20, 2016

OK for Surgery,,, yeaaaa

Got the approval for my hip replacement, have an appointment on 12-7 to discuss it and set the date.... Gosh, am i ready! I did get an injection, steroid, last Tuesday and from the first deadening shot, i got huge pain relief. I could feel it going thru the whole area, so when the feelings came back, my pain level was like a 1 or 2.... WOW. I even took off once from the bathroom without a walker to answer my phone, without realizing it....Now i know what a new hip will do... lol.

Not sure i'm going to my brother's house for TG dinner,,, 1/2 block from me, lol. His driveway is long and narrow, don't know why he built it that way, but with all the family, it is so inconvenient to get to his house. THEN, here you are carrying food! I know i would be able to park as close as is possible but just not sure i want to handle it. You get out of your vehicle, have to go thru a chain link gate, and still go down a sidewalk, up steps to the door. Horrible set up. Having someone bring me a plate is just lots more appealing. Did it last year.

Their g/dotter has just been transferred to an acute care enter in Round Rock, a few days ago. And is having to deal with what happened, and how much time, 3 months, has been lost to her. She's the one that was burned throwing the gas on hot embers. They kept her sedated all that time because of her movements when she wasn't,, letting the grafts heal.

We just had our first freeze. Seems like it's so late, but i think normal is 11-12,,,what i saw on the weather.

Ok, no more to say, so yall tc, and

HAGD










16 comments:

  1. After lining up surgeons and every medical yahoo in the area, I'm now in the hands of a therapist. Why? Because SOMEONE can't read xrays and didn't notice my shoulder has been OUT OF JOINT for over a year. I've been having to move my right arm by using my LEFT arm. And no one stood up and took notice? After so long passing, the ligaments and muscles are torn and atrophied, so I have to "try" therapy and the darn arm won't move. How's that supposed to help?

    I'm so glad you're not having hip replacement down here and I want a blow-by-blow description of it.

    It's up to your FAMILY to get you to their house, unharmed, and without bringing a dish. sheesh. If they expected all that to be done by a woman with a bad hip, I'd just stay home and watch television.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo nooo,, my family will do whatever needed to help me, and was told NOT to worry about food.

      Delete
  2. Good to see you post. You sound very happy and I wish you the best on your upcoming surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sharing articles. I have been finding interesting posts and your articles are what I need. They are really useful and engaging. They are precious pieces of advice. I can branch out with new knowledge. Learn captivating things. Hope you will upload more me.
    sales pop
    pop up sales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiber optics provide high information security. An optical fiber can not be extracted for information theft by conventional electrical means such as surface conduction or electromagnetic induction, and is difficult to extract in the form of optical signals. The rays propagate at the fiber center and there is little or no light coming out of the fiber. Even if it is extracted from the fiber, it can be detected by examining the light output at the end. While satellite and microwave information signals can be easily collected to decode.
    gai goi, gái gọi hà nội, gái gọi cao cấp, Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Đống Đa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot currency converter app
    currency converter box free online

    ReplyDelete
  6. After study a number of of the blog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and will be checking again soon. Pls take a look at my website as well and let me know what you think
    https://autoketing.com/project/discount-master
    https://apps.shopify.com/discount-master
    autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    App Shipping Bar Master
    Shipping Bar for Shopify
    apps autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  8. email with love
    email with love download
    autoketing
    Could not thank you enough for the blogposts on your web-site. I know you add a lot of time and energy into all of them and really hope you know how much I enjoy it. I hope I’ll do a similar thing person sooner or later

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot.
    dien dan gai goi, gai goi hn, gai goi vip, gai goi sg, gai goi cao cap ha noi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Crime city 3d 2 Games online
    Top burger Games

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
    Elsa breakup drama best online game
    Fire truck crazy race games for boy
    Unblock the ball games online

    ReplyDelete


  12. food games 2019
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games free
    This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing. k8

    ReplyDelete